I need help with "Functions with two parameters

// Write your function starting on line 3
var perimeterBox = function(rectangle) { length*width;}
console.log(rectangle(45*66));

Plz help

tell me if i miss some code

What error message are you getting?

Oops, try again. Your code doesn't look quite right. Check out the example in the instructions if you need help!

plz help me, i am only 11 yrs old

// Write your function starting on line 3

var perimeterBox = function(length, width) {
return length + length + width + width;
};
perimeterBox(12)

The examples on the left aren't normally what they ask for.

Thank u very much.
That really helped

PLZ DONT DEletE MY ACCOUNT

I can't do anything about it, I don't work for them. I just wanted to let you know because I've seen you say that you're only 11. But if your account gets deleted, it will not be your coding account, but your forum account. They are separate and share some features. I just was telling you, it's not that I, or necessarily they, support it, it's just something they have to follow I believe. :frowning:

plz dont report me.
my dad says i am going to use codeacademy beacuse i have iq to a 27 yrs old guy.

What are the problem for 11 yrs old guy using codeacademy

i have another user wich i am 85% finished with

It's not my rule, and there's nothing wrong with using the CODING part of it, but it's the FORUM part. I repeat, your CODING account will not be deleted, you will be able to program to your hearts content, but your forum account can get put on hold until you're thirteenth birthday possibly. I don't know too much about it, I was just letting you know so you're aware. Have a good day.

It is actually illegal for you to participate on this forum because of the COPPA

(Children's Online Privacy Protection Act)

By all means code to your hearts content but you cannot participate on this forum until you are above the age of 13. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.