I need help with #7 on the typography project -- Stuck on this

Hello! I am working on this project and I am very much stuck on the 7th step.

For step 7 in the project they want me to copy the font-face rule from the href located in the html (already implemented). I did this exactly as the video showed but I am getting this commented out url. I understand that double slash is a comment in CSS so I can see why it is happening but I do not understand why it would be happening inside the url parentheses. Below is the screen shot of my CSS file.

On line 6, I am getting the url commented out. I have tried to put quotes around the link, I have deleted and tried to re-enter the src, and also checked all my spacing but I am having a hard time getting it to work. If someone could please explain how to do this part I would be greatly appreciative. I fully understand what it is I am trying to do here, I just need another set of eyes to take a look for me.

I put quotation marks around it too.

@font-face {
  font-family: "Abril Fatface";
  src: url("https://fonts.gstatic.com/s/abrilfatface/v12/zOL64pLDlL1D99S8g8PtiKchq-dmjQ.woff2") format('woff2');
}

I think the colors in the editor just don’t match what’s actually going on in some cases. (So it’s not actually being treated as a comment even if it is colored in like one for what I had.)

I think you are correct. I commented out the href in the HTML and put all there @font-face’s in the CSS file and the web page fonts all stayed the same. I will submit this as a bug to Codecademy so it can get fixed in the future. Thanks for the help!