I need help with 6-7/15 HTML please. How to add link?

It seems that i do everything correct but the programm shows the mistake

Dont understand how to add link

what do you need do you need help

Hello! I dont understand how to add link, particlary where to put this "href" attribute..

To link a stylesheet into a HTML document:

<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="style.css" />

↑ Where style.css is the name of your spreadsheet, and it's in the same directory (folder) as your HTML document that you're writing this in.

thank you!
but i stuck here... last line -

Animals Around the World

The Brown Bear

The brown bear (Ursus arctos) is native to parts of northern Eurasia and North America. Its conservation status is currently "Least Concern." There are many subspecies within the brown bear species, including the Atlas bear and the Himalayan brown bear.

<a href https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_bear target="_blank">Learn More

Your code isn't visible.. :confused:

To make it visible, select it all then click the </> button, or put a row of backticks above and below it ,like so:

```
<!-- Code goes here -->
```

just keep pressing run until you see the word get code

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
  <title>Animals Around the World</title>
</head>
<body>
  <h1>The Brown Bear</h1>
  <p>The brown bear (Ursus arctos) is native to parts of northern Eurasia and North America. Its conservation status is currently "Least Concern." There are many subspecies within the brown bear species, including the Atlas bear and the Himalayan brown bear.</p>
  <a href https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_bear target="_blank">Learn More</a>`Preformatted text`

did it show get code if it did press run again

No. That's bad advice - it's best to actually try, and ask questions, rather than do that.

@digitalninja46512:
What's the error message? Could you post a screenshot of your code please, because I don't think it's showing properly on here.

yea your right anyway whats your name

you see there is a mistake in number 9 line.. and i can not understand what i did wrong
thank you

your welcome whats your name

well I like to help you more again but I have to go

After href type =" and after bear type / and it should work.

thank you! i will try to do it, hope it will work!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.