I need help please

I made this choice game but is says
SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input

var user = prompt("You open your eyes but the light in the room is bright you try to moves your hands to block it but your hands are tied down. You look around the room to see blood smeers everywhere and a knife on the floor nex to your right foot. You notice a tray of dentist supplys on a stool, you think'This place looks like a dentist'. You realize that your right foot wasnt tied down all the way. You start hearing footsteps from the other side of the metal doors. Either A) yell,'Whos there?' B) Wiggle your foot out and try grabbbing the knkife C) Try using brute force to break out").toUpperCase();

switch(user) {
    case 'A':
        console.log("You yell and a doctor with blood stains smeared all over his suit walks in. He looks at you and says,'Oh, you are alive' in a rapy voice. Grabs a needle and stabs into your chest. You scream in pain but he grabs your mouth saying,'OH shush' you start fading out as the blood spills onto the floor DEAD");
        break;
    case 'B':
        console.log("You grab it with your foor and cut out your other foot. You try tossing it up and it lands onto the tray of dentist equipment and you grab it with you rhand and cut out. You jump out bbut see the door is locked from the outside. You quickly look around to see a window you break it as a doctor with blood all over him looks at you. You jump out and start running. Your runnig when you start hearing barking noises you turn around to see dogs hunting you down. One of them jump on your back ripping your clothes. The other two bite your legs ripping your flesh DEAD");
        break;
    case 'C':
        console.log("You try using brute force. as you use brute force you a doctor walk by and look through the wetal doors window. You break the ropes as he enters the room. You topple ove rhim. You quickly get up and head for the door. You suddenly fall onto the fall onto your chin. You see the doctors holdng your leg. You start crawling backwards when he grabs you by the neck and stabs you multiple of times. You before you die pull the needle out and lodge it into his skull. He falls onto the floor with a thud. You start patching yourself up and grab some equipment and leave THE END");
        break;
    default:
        console.log("You dont act quickly enough. A doctor with blood stains smeared all over his suit walks in. He looks at you and says,'Oh, you are alive' in a rapy voice. Grabs a needle and stabs into your chest. You scream in pain but he grabs your mouth saying,'OH shush' you start fading out as the blood spills onto the floor DEAD ");

Never mind I found out why I needed a } at the end of the code

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.