I need help for the 9/13

my code is : var perimeterBox=function(length,width) { return length+length+width+width;}; perimeterBox(2,8); and it says : Did you define a perimeterBox function?

9/13 the problem remains

I can't see your code, however I'm assuming it's just a spelling error, Check the error message and make sure the function matches up to the letter.

I can pass using your code, could you post the error message,pls?

your code worked for me

my code is just like that and it doesnt work too.

what could be the problem is that you have a ; after the curly bracket. Im not sure if that would help you but you could try. What could also be the problem is that when you set a variable for perimeterBox you didnt put a space between the perimeterBox and the =. Hope it helps!

No here it is ok. You always place semicolons after statements like this:

var name = value;

and a function with its {} is just a more complex value.

Oops, try again. Did you define a perimeterBox function?

the problem remains i type : var perimeterBox=function(length,width) { return length+length+width+width;}; perimeterBox(4,5); and it says : Did you define a perimeterBox function?

Hmmm. tested your code and it should be working.

Try mine..just in case.

var perimeterBox = function (length, width) {
return length * 2 + width * 2;
};
perimeterBox(4,6);

If I have helped you.. please like my post. Thanks!

it says the same: Oops, try again. Did you define a perimeterBox function?

I type : var perimeterBox=(length,width){ return length+length+width+width;}; perimeterBox(4,8); and it works, in a different browser .Thanks for all the answers

the problem remains i type : var perimeterBox=function(length,width) { return length+length+width+width;}; perimeterBox(4,5); and it says : Did you define a perimeterBox function?

2 things -

1) Try a different browser
2) Disable ad blocking

I type : var perimeterBox=(length,width){ return length+length+width+width;}; perimeterBox(4,8); and it works in a different browser .Thanks