I have two article and the same class but when i click button it working the same times. I don't know to stop it. You help is my Goal. I want to make work first article or second article's class

jquery
javascript

* <script>
*     	$('.button').click(function() {
*     		var text = $(this).text();
*     		$('.read-more').toggle();
*     	if (text == "Continue")
*     	{
*     		$(this).text('Hide');
*     		}else{
*     		$(this).text('Continue');
*     		}
*     		});
*     </script>
*     <body>
*     ***<div class="article">***
*     **<p>**Burmese government is very strict. It is so difficult to go to school. I started in primary school to middle school, but in high school I could not manage, so I moved to here.**<span class="read-more">** I come from the Karenni State. My village is Duphar. At first I have to explain why I came here. The first thing is for education, because in Karenni State, you have to know that the Burmese government is very strict.</span>
*      **<button class="button">continue</button></p>**
*     ***</div>***

*     ***<div class="article">***
*     **<p>**Burmese government is very strict. It is so difficult to go to school. I started in primary school to middle school, but in high school I could not manage, so I moved to here.**<span class="read-more">** I come from the Karenni State. My village is Duphar. At first I have to explain why I came here. The first thing is for education, because in Karenni State, you have to know that the Burmese government is very strict.</span>
*      **<button class="button">continue</button></p>**
*     ***</div>***
*     </body>
  • Burmese government is very strict. It is so difficult to go to school. I started in primary school to middle school, but in high school I could not manage, so I moved to here. I come from the Karenni State. My village is Duphar. At first I have to explain why I came here. The first thing is for education, because in Karenni State, you have to know that the Burmese government is very strict.
  • continue
  • Burmese government is very strict. It is so difficult to go to school. I started in primary school to middle school, but in high school I could not manage, so I moved to here. I come from the Karenni State. My village is Duphar. At first I have to explain why I came here. The first thing is for education, because in Karenni State, you have to know that the Burmese government is very strict.
  • continue