I have some logical schemes assignments to make but don't know if I maked them correctly

homework

I received some problems at school on making some logical schemes, does anyone know where I can find a solved model ? So that I can verify myself?

1. An algorithm must be described, by using a logical schema, which determines the value to the following function, x and y are real known numbers.

the function

1. We know 2 real numbers an algorithm must be described with a logical scheme that verifies that the angle measurements of a parallelogram can be represented by those. If so, verify if the parralelogram is a rectangle

3 There are 5 real distinct numbers. Describe an algorithm by which a logical scheme can determine of the 3 biggest numbers from the 5 numbers.

4.There is a natural number. Describe an algorithm by which a logical scheme verifies that the number is a square number.

5.We know n is a natural number. Describe an algorithm by which a logical scheme, determines the biggest two odd numbers, smaller than n.

1. We know the coordonates two distinct points of a coordonates plan. Describe an algorithm by which a logical scheme, establishes if the line that is determined, by the two points is horizontal, vertical, oblique

So, if anyone willing to help, that would be much appreciated