I got 99 Problems but a switch ain't one

Hi,

I wonder if someone could help me with this code that I'm utterly stuck on. I'm really not sure what I'm doing with it, or what's supposed to be happening so I have no idea where to start in fixing it.

def greater_less_equal_5(answer):
    if answer < 5:
        return 1
    elif answer -1:          
        return -1
    else:
        return 0

print greater_less_equal_5(4)
print greater_less_equal_5(5)
print greater_less_equal_5(6)

from the instructions:

On line 2, fill in the if statement to check if answer is greater than 5

greater then 5, you have lesser then 5

Any updates on this?

Stuck on this also!

please make a new topic with your code + error message so we can help you

Did you get this solved in the end?

Really stuck here also

90% of the time there is a problem in your code, if you where to make a new topic, you are provided with a template you can fill in, which helps us to help you :slight_smile:

go here and pres the new topic button in the top right corner

i dont get this one either i need help

same answer, make a new topic so we can help you, this topic is for helping devrockstar59628, we can't help you if you just say you are struggling here as well. Please stop it, read the guideilnes, and make a new topic with the required information

i did exactly that and it still says that my line 2 is wrong, help me because I am tired, dosed with caffeine, and my eyes can't sleep until I fix this...:slight_smile:

that was not a smiley face it was my i'm tired and in need of sleep face

People, seriously, if you want help go here, press the new topic button, create a new topic, don't keep spamming this topic with reply's which won't bring us any closer to helping you to your solution

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.