I get this error. " Oops, try again. Make sure to give sally the name 'Sally Bowles'"

I'm really stuck! and to be quite honest I'm getting really pissed that I can't figure this out. Can someone please give me a few minuets of your time and help me?

This is what I'm told to do. (however, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong)

"Create a new object called sally using the Person constructor. Her name is "Sally Bowles" and she is 39. Create another object called holden. His name is "Holden Caulfield" and he is 16.

Edit the sentence printed out such that it includes the age of sally and holden respectively."

This is what my code looks like.
function Person(name,age) {
this.name = name;
this.age = age;
this.species = "Homo Sapiens";
}

var sally = function Person(name,age) {
console.log("Sally Bowles" + "39")
}

var holden = function Person(name,age) {
console.log("Holden Caulfield" + "16")
}

Could someone please help me understand why this coding is wrong?

Hey @daviddaniels09,

You're supposed to make Sally and Holden by using the Person constructor. :smile:

var sally = new Person(name,age)
var holden = new Person(name,age)

Remember how to do things like these?
That's what you have to do to make Sally and Holden, but put the real name and age in there. :wink:

Also to print "respectively", I just used this. You can use it also. :smile:

console.log("sally's species is " + sally.species + " and she is " + sally.age + "years old.");
console.log("holden's species is " + holden.species + holden.age + " and he is " + holden.age + "years old.");

Thanks @ragezapper. I completely understand what I did wrong and when I realized what was right I was like. Man that was easy.