I found a bug

I found a bug in FAQ: Hello World - Hello World!

It lets me edit it (although I didn’t) and I don’t think it should. Is this a bug?

@lilybird, this might be something to direct at whomever is the Discourse Manager for review.

1 Like

Hi @teslafox2007, thanks for bringing that up to us…

…but it isn’t a bug at all! Since you have made it to level 2 (Rising Star) on the trust level system you are now trusted enough to make edits and changes to wikis as you see fit.

This is to try and get some community push behind building the FAQs up, so feel free to add links in to any FAQs that you think are needed, you’re allowed to!

Thanks again for pointing it out though.

5 Likes

Wow, that is sooooooooooooooo cool! Thanks @alexc !

2 Likes

It is indeed!

At the next trust level (3 - Super User), you’re able to create your own wiki posts. This means you can create a post and allow other people from TL2 to pitch in to help! Keep the activity up and you’ll get there soon enough, too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think I can… Before I was 13, I posted a couple confused posts. I was then “suspended”, which means I can’t be a super user, right? @mtf and @lilybird whould know about this.

1 Like

Since you were almost 13, you weren’t suspended, just told not to post anything publicly so this shouldn’t affect getting TL3, don’t worry

1 Like

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. :fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like