I feel like I'm not learning anything

Pretty much on every single lesson, I end up having to click “run” multiple times to get the code because I cannot figure it out myself. It’s very frustrating and the hints don’t usually help me at all. Does anyone else feel this way?

Good example of why the get code button isn’t very suitable

By getting the code, you just pass the exercises, without learning much. Try not to use it too much, if you do, you go further down a path which you can’t undo. You get in deeper, and then at a certain point you don’t understand anything anymore, and then all the joy of programming is gone

if you have a problem, come to the forum, explain what you do and don’t understand, so we can improve your understanding so you can solve the problem

If you already pressed the get code button too much, maybe you should reset and try again without the get code button and just search help on the forum?

This sounds like me everyday lol

I feel like the explanations could use work. At the beginning, when new concepts are introduced its up to the instructor to define them so the students can create a proper foundation. CodeA. doesn’t do that. It’s frustrating. I have to use outside sources and so I will be resetting after my first time through.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.