I failed the first exam - that I never took

The new additions today seem pretty great! Thank you!

However, apparently I’ve already failed an exam (aren’t the exams new?) that I’ve never taken. I’ve posted a screenshot.

Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 4.12.19 PM

super weird! I’ll share with the team and figure out what happened. Thanks for flagging this :+1:

1 Like

Update on this from the team:

it looks like this user converted from the old FE Path. The old Paths had track-level exams that users were able to take and if they had attempts, we transfer that credit over to the new journey syllabus page when they “update syllabus”

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Hi. I noticed some weird changes of my assesments results too. My deduction is that they add more questions and rearanged the assesments question into separate exam combos. Exam results now reflect only the questions asked in the older version of assesments. That is kind of unfair, but I don’t realy mind, I’ll redo every exam, taking the opportunity to practice.

2 Likes

Yes. I did take the first 2 Assessments prior to today’s changes - HTML Fundamentals and CSS Fundamentals. My lowest score was 88% on the CSS assessment.

I don’t care. It looks like I can take the new “Exam” after 24 hours and will score better than the current 57%. I just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Thanks so much for the quick replies!

And good luck @myriadew !

1 Like

After taking the new exam, Web Foundations (part 2), I would like my 57% score back, please. :rofl:

Screenshot 2023-02-16 at 3.14.03 PM