I don't understand this topic at all

So the conditionals and flow control with the and, or and not, equal to, not equal to, less than, less than or greater etc.

I understand the maths part, but what I'm getting at is its just a true or false stuff. I'm just copying and pasting the answers from the instructions and then pass. I'm not learning any code at all, just basic logic?

Is this equal to this or this. I'm lost on the random bools which are instructed to write in: True or False. What am I checking if its true or false? Is it related to the bool above or below?

Its just one big logical quiz really. Just showing examples of how and, or and not works. That's it right?

@chemicalcurt,
As the courses are created to give beginners an idear of the possibities of the Python language.

In this exercise you should be using the so-called precedence-table

They want you to read the Instructions
and then using the precedence table
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16679272/priority-of-the-logical-statements-not-and-or-in-python81
evaluate each expression and then define the corresponding variable in a True or a False

Eventual used parentheses ( ) will over-ride the normal precedence
as the expression between the parentheses ( ) should be evaluated first ....

================================================

I use google search on site:stackoverflow.com
with first word Python
to get some
== discussions / opinions ==
python [your question] site:stackoverflow.com

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.