I dont get this please help

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/python-beginner-BxUFN/2/2?curriculum_id=4f89dab3d788890003000096#

i dont know why but i just dont understand even though ive understood everything up to this point. look at this:
Let's practice with and. Assign each variable to the appropriate boolean value.

Set bool_one equal to the result of False and False
Set bool_two equal to the result of -(-(-(-2))) == -2 and 4 >= 16**0.5
Set bool_three equal to the result of 19 % 4 != 300 / 10 / 10 and False
Set bool_four equal to the result of -(1**2) < 2**0 and 10 % 10 <= 20 - 10 * 2
Set bool_five equal to the result of True and True
okay i get number 1 and some of number 3 and a little bit of 4 but still i dont get it please help me

i thought it would teach me what all of this means but it only taught me some, hopefully one of you guys out there will help me. i need urgent help PLEASE.
below is what i have so far. PLEASE anybody help me if you know

bool_one = 1 == 2 and 5 == 80

bool_two = 

bool_three = 

bool_four = 

bool_five =

You are on the right track! What this exercise is doing is getting you familiar with the logic of booleans. When it asks to "Set bool_two equal to the result of -(-(-(-2))) == -2 and 4 >= 16**0.5" You need to do a manual evaluation of those conditions and figure out if it returns True or False. Then you can set bool_two = True or you would set bool_two = False.

This exercise can be a little tricky but if you take it slowly and break things down you will be able to work through it.

thank you! this was very helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.