I don’t know which path to pick

Hello,

I am trying to decide if I should do the web development path or do the backend and front end individually I wonder which one will make me a better programmer

@cauleyp21 Welcome to the forums! If you have the time, do both front and back end, as they will give you a wider knowledge of the programming required. It also means you can find which one you prefer.

1 Like

but one teaches you html

type or paste code here

Do you want to learn HTML? If so, pick that one. HTML is probably useful to know if you want to do web dev anyway, and its not that hard to learn.

The web development path draws on material from numerous courses on Codecademy to give you a broader overview of what goes in to being a web dev.

There’s nothing to stop you from doing that, then continuing to look into front-end/back-end frameworks afterwards if one or the other is more interesting to you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just want to be good at both to make me a strong full stack

Then the web development track is probably a good place to start. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.