I cannot proceed with the task

for the task:

https://www.codecademy.com/paths/full-stack-engineer-career-path/tracks/fscp-build-a-back-end-with-node-express-js/modules/fscp-learn-node-js/lessons/node/exercises/running-programs

I have a step
Let’s run the program in the terminal so we can see its output. Type node app.js in the terminal and press enter and then press “Check Work”. You should see the output of the program in the terminal!

but when I type node app.js I’ve received always “Did you run the command node app.js in the terminal?” and I cannot proceed.

Could someone help me?

I had exactly the same problem on the same module several times today! :tired_face:
I found a (bad) “solution”, but apparently it’s the only one that makes me move to the next chapter:
Click on “Get Unstuck”, “Show Solution” and accept to change your code with the sample code. Then it will automatically say that the exercise is successfully done. You’ll never see all your steps working but at least it’s done and you can skip the bug.

Thank you a lot! It helps

I’m in the Node lesson from the Going off-platform with JS lesson, pages 9/15 and same problem on 10/15. When I enter the execute code for the exercise, it gives me: bash: Node: command not found. All the code for the exercise was already written; I was to just execute and see the results. Is there a remedy?

I was able to proceed with intructions from anag:
had exactly the same problem on the same module several times today! :tired_face:
I found a (bad) “solution”, but apparently it’s the only one that makes me move to the next chapter:
Click on “Get Unstuck”, “Show Solution” and accept to change your code with the sample code. Then it will automatically say that the exercise is successfully done. You’ll never see all your steps working but at least it’s done and you can skip the bug.

It seems every lesson forward gives me the bash - command not found. I’m lost in Node already and this error is not helping. Other help, somebody?