I am stuck on the CSS tutorial - lesson 23/26

Instructions:

Add a pair of <h1></h1> tags inside the body of our HTML page. Your h1 header can say anything you want! Then, on the CSS tab, make its font-family to Verdana and its color to #576D94.
Add a pair of <p></p> tags below your h1 header. Put any text you like in there, then head over to the CSS tab and set the font-size to 18px and its color to #4A4943.

Make sure to end each CSS declaration with a semicolon, like this:

My stylesheet.css coding:

h1 {
font-family: Verdana;
color: #576D94;
}
p {
font-size: 18px;
color: #4A4943
}

The tutorial refuses to accept this. It says I have not set the h1 font to Verdana. I don't see anything wrong with what i have written. I've gone over at least 10 times. It just won't accept it. What's wrong?

There is a semicolon missing after you color attribute for p. See if that changes anything!

I was stuck because I'd entered the h1 color incorrectly, and also messed up the css code in the html header. Once I resolved those 2 issues, it allowed me to proceed.

Aha! I was so stuck on that damn font-family message that I totallly missed that. Now it's working. Lesson learned = look at everything, don't become fixated on one particular tidbit.

Thank you much-ly!

h1 {
font-family: Verdana;
color: #576D94;
}
}
p {
font-size: 18px;
color: #4A4943;
}
I dont know what'swrong with mine

You have an extra closing curly bracket after your h1 declaration,. @12hosains