I am preparing myself to become a skilful web developer

I’ ve been learning web development since January of 2020. I need to tell you that I do not have a computer science background. My academic knowledge comes from physiology. However, I decided to be a developer in order to add more value to my life. Plus, this skill allows me to bring my ideas into reality, which is too important for my future career.
When I compare my first day and the stage that I am now in, I’d like to say that I made good progress. Honestly, I am highly motivated to master this skill in order to boost my professional career. but as motivation factor is not enough to master this skill I need a more clear vision about my path and its learning barriers and so on. In fact, I am thinking to enter Bootcamp. I have some strategic plans for it, but I am confused about it. Is it worth time and money to go to the Coding Bootcamp?
I would be highly grateful if you could advise me on how to obtain it.

2 Likes

It really depends which bootcamp you are aiming for. Learning by yourself is quite nice too if you can keep your motivation. The best thing to do is to create project and build a portofolio.

3 Likes

Plus, this skill allows me to bring my ideas into reality, which is too important for my future career.

This is exactly why I decided to take up web development. I’v always had so many ideas, but no skills to build them. To me that probably is my biggest weakness, and I am going to improve on it.

1 Like