I am not able to watch the "project walkthough" videos as Youtube is blocked on office laptops. How can I get urls of those videos?

I am not able to watch the “project walkthough” videos as Youtube is blocked on office laptops. How can I get urls of those videos?

Hey there.

To the best of my knowledge, all the Codecademy video material is hosted on YouTube.

If your company IT department have blocked your access to YouTube from a company device/network, I think the simple answer is you won’t be able to view the content from that device…

@alyssavigil might be able to correct me, if there’s material elsewhere, but like I said - as far as I know, everything is in unlisted channels on YT. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I realise that…What I wanted to ask was- how do I get the specific YT links - coz then I can watch it on my phone. If I just search in YT- it doesn’t throw lesson specific videos. How do I find them on YT?
@alyssavigil any suggestions?

Ahh, right.

In that case, the following might help you. It was for another user specifically for the web development course, but I think the general idea should be the same for the projects and everything else in the catalog.