I am getting an error 'It looks like Krypton is still green! Check the Hint if you need help.'

The following code was used.

$(document).ready(function(){
$('div').click(function(){
$('div').hover(function(){
$('div').addClass('red');
});
});
});

On executing it, when move the cursor on the Krypton and click on it, the colour changes to red but I am getting an error stating 'Oops, try again. It looks like Krypton is still green! Check the Hint if you need help.' Please check and let me know on this.

Fixed the Issue by removing click(). Its working now.

Add the hover function before the click function, i know it says after but it doesn't seem to accept it even though it turns wed then fades out after its clicked. so if u add it before as soon as you hover it turns red then once clicked it fades away.

$(document).ready(function() {
$('div').hover(function() {
$('div').addClass('red');
});
$('div').click(function() {
$('div').fadeOut('fast');
});
});

The issue in the OP code is partly addressed by @christ_bradley3761, using two separate and independent event listeners. Their order should not matter, owing to their independence.

I would go so far as to say that we can narrow the scope of the event by keeping it in the context of the actual element triggering it.

$(this).addClass('red');
    });
    $('div').click(function() {
        $(this).fadeOut('fast');
    });
});

Examining this further, we see that both event listeners are attached to the same node(s). In lieu of this, we can take advantage of jQuery's method chaining,

$(this).addClass('red');
    }).click(function() {
        $(this).fadeOut('fast');
    });
});

Later in this module we cover the on() method which streamlines the above...

$(document).on(
        {
            click: function(){
                $(this).fadeOut('fast');
            },
            hover: function(){
                $(this).addClass('red');
            }
        },
        'div'
    );
});

Ignore this example if the concept has now yet come up. I show it here just as foreshadowing.