I am excited to be here!

Hello everyone, I am new here. I’m Maiwand from Afghanistan, currently residing in Turkey. I have graduated in civil engineering, but I would love to shift my career and become a software engineer. I am excited to be here!

5 Likes

Hello! Thanks for coming to the Full Stack Study session today and good luck with shifting your career! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I appreciate it.

1 Like

I hope Codecademy is not a scam, but I´ve tried to end my subscription tonight and that has been impossible. I even got a video in which I try to end my subscription and it gets into a "dont leave loop"for four times in a row. I do really hope thats been an algorithimc error and that the situation will be solved.
Thanks in advance-

In fact, I don`t mean “my subscription” since I never got subscripted. I mean “my free trial”.

Hi everyone, I am excited to be here. Currently, I’m taking a backend development course.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am happy to be here. I hope I will make many connections that will benefit each other.

2 Likes

Welcome everyone! Hope you enjoy learning to code like I have!

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m Kat, and I’m 7 weeks into this journey. very excited to be here. I’m about 30% into the Front-end-developer course.

1 Like