Https://www.codecademy.com/paths/create-video-games-with-phaser/tracks/game-dev-learn-javascript-function-and-scope/modules/game-dev-project-functions-and-scope/projects/mole-unearther

https://www.codecademy.com/paths/create-video-games-with-phaser/tracks/game-dev-learn-javascript-function-and-scope/modules/game-dev-project-functions-and-scope/projects/mole-unearther

This is just a small problem but I can’t figure out what line of code I should use on number 16 and 17. Any quick tip would be appreciated. I’m having a hard time with my level of comprehension. :smiley:

Hello, and welcome to the forums!

Looks like you’ve done Task #16 correctly. Talk #17 only requires you to adjust your current call to updateScore() in the applyHitReward function to use the new parameter. So instead of passing no arguments to updateScore(), they want you to send the number 5.

Side note: Since updateScore() now accepts the number to add to the score, calling it without a number causes undefined to be added to the score, which is why your score readout turns to NaN

It worked! I got stuck for real before this. Thank you so much. :+1: