Https://www.codecademy.com/paths/computer-science/tracks/cspath-development-skills/modules/learn-the-command-line-navigation/projects/bicycle-world

When you ask a question, don’t forget to include a link to the exercise or project you’re dealing with!

If you want to have the best chances of getting a useful answer quickly, make sure you follow our guidelines about how to ask a good question. That way you’ll be helping everyone – helping people to answer your question and helping others who are stuck to find the question and answer! :slight_smile:

How do I get to where I left off?

How do I get to where I left off?

Hello @progresspanda and welcome to the Codecademy Forums!

Please elaborate on what issues you are having and link the exercise you’re having trouble on.

1 Like

Thanks for your help. I’m trying to get to the last lesson I was working and can’t see a way to navigate there. Also, what does it mean when the instructions say “echo so and so”?

When you go to your dashboard, you should see start on the course showing, and clicking on it will bring you to the lesson you left off atScreen Shot 2020-07-16 at 17.16.54 :

Could you elaborate on this more please?

I’ll have to find it again so I can give you a link to it.

1 Like

To get to the last lesson, you should head to the course’s webpage (https://www.codecademy.com/learn/learn-the-command-line) and from there you can access any lesson, quiz, or freeform project in the course.

Echo is a command that, if I recall correctly, will be explained at some point in the course. It takes in string(s) as input and outputs (echoes) them as standard output, which will be explained in the Redirection lesson. For now, you can check out the link below.

2 Likes