Https://www.codecademy.com/paths/analyze-data-with-r/tracks/introduction-to-programming-in-r/modules/intro-to-programming-in-r/articles/loops-in-r

Need some help please with the “Multiplying for loop” and “Multiplying while loop” challenges.

Not getting the code answers correct.

https://www.codecademy.com/paths/analyze-data-with-r/tracks/introduction-to-programming-in-r/modules/intro-to-programming-in-r/articles/loops-in-r

thanks

Welcome to the forums! Could you please add your code using the </> button at the top of the posting box, and also elaborate on what the issue is you’re finding?

Thanks, I wonder if you could possibly share the answer? I don’t have a background in maths (statistics or otherwise) and there are no examples at all in the coursework material of vector multiplications using for or while loops. It is therefore difficult to iterate what the solution should look like.

I would rather not post an obviously incorrect answer on a public forum. I wonder if you could possibly share the answer. I think codecademy should make these answers readily available - as a matter of good practice.