HTML project on my own

Hello, I’ve just learned the HTML on codecademy to the table part. And I noticed that there are projects that you can practice what you’ve learned so far but that’s only available in pro. And I don’t have money to upgrade to pro account, so I decided to do the project on my own.

The topic is just something randomly. But I’ve tried to apply everything that I’ve learned so far about HTML. I haven’t learned CSS yet, so this doesn’t have any color or style.

I hope you can look over my code, and please kindly let me know what I did wrong so I can fix it. So far, what i see on the web browser looks fine but of course, I know my code is not perfect. And please pardon the image link address that are too long.

Please help me know if my code is clean, correct, and how can i improve it more. Thank you so much in advance.

Here’s the link to my Github account with the code:

2 Likes

Hi,
All looks good! A few points:
Lines 15-17: Each line is really it’s own paragraph. It should be in its own <p>. You should also not put a <br> inside a <p>.
For a unique identifier (which is not really needed here anyway, the point of an identifier is really for CSS and JavaScript) you should use id (as opposed to class).
I would advise not using data:image to much - better to save the pictures and link to them.
Other then that, all good! Well done! :smile:

1 Like

Hello,
<div class=“form”>
<label for=“yes”></label>Yes, I’ve watched it.
<input type=“radio” name=“yes” id=“yes”>

<label for=“no”></label>No, I’ve never watch any of it.
<input type=“radio” id=“no” name=“yes”>

<button type=“submit”>Submit</button>
</div>

I’m pretty sure you put <form> to make it a form (you can keep the divs if you will style it)

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know about the
and data:image. I’m not sure whether to put it in separate

or not, and I remembered the
lesson so that’s why I used it. Thank you.

1 Like