Html Make a website question 8 inserting video HELP

INDEX.HTML. EXERCISE 8 adding video.

The code completes the execise how ever I get a error in the live view of webpage saying 'NO VIDEO WITH SELECTED FORMAT AND MIME TYPE FOUND'

<video width="320" height="240" controls>
    	<source src="https://s3.amazonaws.com/codecademy-content/projects/make-a-website/lesson-1/ollie.mp4" type="video/mp4">
  </video>

This is just a shot in the dark... Remove the type attribute from the source tag and see if the browser can sort it out.

hi thanks for your help that did not change anything. I dont know if using firefox could be the issue.

Works for me in FF with no type attribute. Your code looks right.

Odd... I tried it again still not working. I have gone on to the following exercises and they all work fine

Sorry I have nothing to offer. It may be an intermittent problem. Try a little later and if you still can't get around the error we can take a deeper look.

Yeah your code seems to work for me...

Thanks much! It worked for me. I'm on Chrome.

Cheers!

Hi, I did that but it's still saying the same.

Thanks it's now working, but i think the video is blank.

I'm getting a blank video as well.

hi , i have the same issue on exercise 8 i have been through the initials till 7 and worked fine cause i dive in the index according to what the source said but it gives an error on step 2 , i also tried what you have said before removed the type attribute but not working for me , if the chrome is the solution then i must mention that i am already on chrome .

but it is not working for me