HTML + JavaScript + CSS 14.Having Options

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/html-javascript-css/2/2

Sorry if this question is in the wrong place, I didn't see this course in the category dropdown menu.

I'm getting the Oops, try again. Make sure you added an input element and its type is 'radio'.

Per the instructions i'm using the following HTML below. I tried using single quotes (' ') around the radio type, and not using the ending & tags.

Below the HTML are the results I'm getting. It looks ok, but what do I know I'm still learning..lol Thanks in advance

<head>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="script.js"></script>
</head>

<body>
    <form name="tempForm">
        <label for="temp">Temperature:</label>
        <input type="text" id="temp"><br>

<input type="radio" name="choice" value="fahrenheit" checked>Convert to Fahrenheit</input> <br></br>
        <input type="radio" name="choice" value="Celsius" checked>Convert to Celsius</input> <br></br>

<label for="resultField">Result: </label>
        <input type="text" id="resultField"><br></br>

<input type="button" value="Convert" onclick="processForm()">
    </form>

</body>

Output:

Temperature:

Convert to Fahrenheit <==has a radio box
Convert to Celsius <==has a radio box
Result:

Convert <==this is a button

You've capitalized Celsius here, fixing that should make it work right.

Thanks Corey! Those pesty details..lol
I have another quick question.. Why isn't the HTML + JavaScript + CSS course listed in the catalog (or am I looking in the wrong place)? I got lucky and found this course on a google search. Based on the courses I have taken, there is a Part 1 - 4 hour course (like one I just finished) then a 10 hour (or so) or Part 2 for the same subject matter. I'm interested in taking a 10 hour course to better grasp the front-end developer concepts(ie. reading/writing to files to either a server/my PC, using more DOM commands, just putting HTML + JavaScript + CSS together). I guess I'm asking, is there 10 hour or Part 2 course available?? Just wondering because my "completed courses" doesn't list this Part 1 course. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment..lol

Courses
Learn HTML & CSS: Part I 100%
HTML & CSS 100%
JavaScript 100%
Make a Website 100%
Get Started

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.