HTML & CSS: tell us about yourself

"i keep getting a message saying "Don't forget to close your <title> tag with a </title> tag!". What does this mean?

<h1>danny
<p>i am 6 ft 1 and have brown hair. i am very passionate about clothing, shoes, and my style for the day. Some days are hat days, where i wear my win bank draw hat. Some days, are sunglasses days, where i wear my sunglasses.
<p>i like music and coffee and beer, not in that order. I listen to alot of ambient electronic music, and alot of movie/tv show mixing djs. I drink 8'oclock coffee, 2 cups a day, black. I also drink mainly beer thats in a glass bottle thats over 7$ a 6 pack. I prefer IPA and pale ales. I also like luxury beers like heineken and alaskan amber ale. 
<p>To extend on the music interests, i also like jazz alot. I listen to various jazz trios, and some just soft rock bands/ rock orchestras.</h1>

Never nest headings in paragraphs, rather close the heading before you start the paragraph:

<h1>i am a heading</h1>
<p>i am a paragraph</p>

You ask a question about title, but won't show us that bit of your code?

for next time, use one of the two following options to make your code/indent visible:

select your code and press ctrl + shift + c (or cmd + shift + c if you use a mac)

if this instructions are unclear, you can also insert 3 backticks before and after your code, like so:

```
<p>visible</p>
```

the backtick is located above the tab key on your keyboard

you open a tab, you should close it too.

danny

Good point, there are a few missing paragraph closing tags, i missed that. If you make your code visible with the instructions i provided 10dechad can see it too.

<h1>danny</h1>
<h1><p>i am 6 ft 1 and have brown hair. i am very passionate about clothing, shoes, and my style for the day. Some days are hat days, where i wear my win bank draw hat. Some days, are sunglasses days, where i wear my sunglasses.
<p>i like music and coffee and beer, not in that order. I listen to alot of ambient electronic music, and alot of movie/tv show mixing djs. I drink 8'oclock coffee, 2 cups a day, black. I also drink mainly beer thats in a glass bottle thats over 7$ a 6 pack. I prefer IPA and pale ales. I also like luxury beers like heineken and alaskan amber ale. 
<p>To extend on the music interests, i also like jazz alot. I listen to various jazz trios, and some just soft rock bands/ rock orchestras.</h1>

im still getting a message saying "Don't forget to close your tag!"

show us your title then? The title is in your <head></head> section. It would be best, if you post your full html code

`You close <p> tags with </p>` 

On your second line you dont need to start it with <h1> get rid of that. Get rid of </h1> at the end of music sentence 

At the end of that sentence put </p> and do that for the other 2 senteces. *unless the excercise says otherwise you could also put a </p> at the end of your other 2 sentences. 

Dont nest a paragraph inside a header as stetim said.

<h1>danny</h1>

i did what you said benjnev and i still have the "Don't forget to close your tag!" message

Don't forget to close your <title> tag with a </title> tag!

Then it will be what @stetim94 said.

Will be something to do with your title in the head.

Do you have a <head> with a <title> blah blah </title> </head> in the editor?

blah blah's just a placeholder you can make the title anything you want.

i put my title in

<head><title>Danny</head></title>
``` 
and its now saying 

```
Don't forget to close your <head> tag with a </head> tag!

You've closed your head tag before your title tag? why?

The title sits inside the head tag.

<head><title>Danny</title></head>

Try that, maybe go over some older exercise's because having a head and title tag is important in making any web pages.