HTML & CSS courses and Front-End career path

I’ve finished the LEARN HTML & CSS and started the Front-End career path and it started at the end of one of the lessons I’ve already done so I reset the career path and now I have to take the LEARN HTML & CSS all over again(?!)
I don’t understand why would the Courses be connected to the Career Path if the Career Path has a different introduction than the Courses and I could miss that introduction if I don’t reset my progress.

I don’t know if it’s only me but the Career Path seemed a bit intimidating as oppose to the Courses and felt as if I should start with the courses, but apparently I could’ve started with Front-End career path right from the beginning(?)

So 2 questions:

1. Does the Front-End career path actually have more in depth lessons on HTML & CSS Or is it the 2 courses that already exist + Extra Front-End lessons such as SQL, JavaScript and other front-end development tools?

2. Is it possible to set the HTML & CSS courses to be complete so I can start the Front-End career path without going over them again? Or do I have to keep them reset to make the Career Path chronological?

Thank you!

Hi. All Career Paths consist of the lessons that you can take separately + some extra material. When proceeding with your path you will notice that some other courses are also covered, completely or partly. The Front-End Path covers in full lessons on HTML and CSS that you’ve already completed + some extra CSS that is part of the ‘Learn Intermediate CSS’ course. You can compare syllabi of both to see the difference.
I don’t think there is a way to set them to be complete after the reset. So, you will probably have to repeat them.

P.S. SQL is not part of the Front-End Path, as it is used for the back-end. If you are interested in it, you should probably look into the Back-End or Full Stack Career Path.

THANK YOU! A better answer than I expected. :slight_smile:
Guess I’ll have to go through HTML & CSS again, but thats fine, it’s good practice for a beginner.
I will want to learn SQL so I’ll just go with the Back-End right after the Front-End.

Again, thank you very much!

1 Like