HTML Basics II: Lesson 9: Font Color: 32px instead of 16px

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/web-beginner-en-y2Yjd/1/3?curriculum_id=50579fb998b470000202dc8b#

"Oops, try again. It looks like your header's font-size is 32px instead of 16px"

I tried reading around on the forums but I can't find anything about this unless I am blind..but I am betting that I am. Anyways.. I need help with this please, I'd like to continue my lessons. <3 Thank you!

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
		<title>Changing the colors!</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<h1 style="color:green; text-size:16px">Big Heading</h1>
			<p style="color:violet">A giant bear and a little duck were friends.</p>
			<p style="color:red; text-size:10px">But the bear got hungry and ate the duck.</p>
	</body>
</html>

Please make sure that your browser zoom is set to 100%.

Yes, it's at one hundred percent...

Do you use a computer with the retina display?

No, not that I am aware of.

It looks like your display has a higher pixel density, which is a good thing. This course is pretty outdated and it is not supported anymore. There is really nothing we can do to fix this, sorry.

What you can do is to zoom out the browser window to 50% you should be able to pass this exercise or you just can skip it.

I am quite sure there is a way to fix it. I hope that if I finish the rest of the lesson, that I won't have to come back to do this one in order for it to be completed.

the property you need is font-size, not text-size

I had the same issue, and after trying to resolve it, here's what worked for me:
- Set the header from h1 to h2.
- Set the second paragraph from p to h3.

This works!! Thanks a lot. I was about to give up on this exercise thinking I was doing something wrong. I actually learned something from this glitch!

hey jumper, you are a genius. I kept having the same problem, then I read your solution and Wala!. It worked.