HTML Basics II - Exercise 10 - font-style error

After coding changes in attributes for listed items I am getting the message that I did not change the font-family properly for Arial in the first listed item. Here is my code for all three items.

<li style="font-size: 16px; font-style: Arial">This item is big Arial.</li>
<li style="font-size: 12px; font-style: Verdana">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
<li style="font-size: 10px; font-style: Impact">This item is small Impact.</li>

I can't see the problem. I have tried it without spaces just in case, but get the same message.

Please ignore this. As soon as pressed send I saw my mistake. Writing style instead of family.

Would you like this/your topic removed?

for next time, use one of the two following options to make your code/indent is visible:

select your code and press ctrl + shift + c (or cmd + shift + c if you use a mac)

if this instructions are unclear, you can also insert 3 backticks before and after your code, like so:

```
<p>visible</p>
```

the backtick is located above the tab key on your keyboard

I have been having an issue with the same thing basically. I am getting an error that says "Oops, try again. Did you remember to change the second

• to the font Verdana?"

From what I see here the second li is correct. I have reset the code numerous times.

<p>visible
    <li style="font-size: 16px; font-family: Arial">This item is big Arial.</li>
    		 	<li style="font-size: 12px; font-family: Veranda">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
    		 	<li style="font-size: 10px; font-family: Impact">This item is small Impact.</li>
    </p>

I see my problem now. I was spelling Verdana wrong this whole time. My b.