HTML Basics II Bug

<ol>
		 <li><p style="font-size: 16px; font-family: Arial">This item is big Arial.</p></li>
		 <li><p style="font-size: 12px; font-family: Verdana">This item is medium Verdana.</p></li>
		<li><p style="font-size: 10px; font-family: Impact">This item is small Impact.</p></li>
		 </ol>

The Error is: - Second Li font size is 16px Instead of 12px , PLease advice as the above seems to be correct

Link as Below :-
https://www.codecademy.com/courses/web-beginner-en-y2Yjd/1/4?curriculum_id=50579fb998b470000202dc8b#

style is an attribute you can add to many opening tags, in earlier exercise you always added it to paragraphs tags, but in this lesson you should have added them to the list opening tag (<li>)

I actually did the <li style and I somehow got the same error. I literally double checked that exact spot and no. It was fine. I kept changing the font size on the second, as the other Li as well and i still get the error. Do I need to change the formatting or is that an error as well?

Update NO.1: I checked the preview box and I noticed it doesn't change the font size. Maybe you do need to change your formatting or maybe it's just another bug, like you said in the title.

your problem might be completely different, if you want help post your code

I have this bug too! I have tried editing w/ inspect element but it doesn't work either.

please make a new topic so someone can help you, use the provided template to make it a good quality question

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.