How to Upgrade my 90 Day Student Trial to a Normal Account

Hi All,

I signed up for the 90 day free pro version with an edu account, that 90 days is coming to an end and I’d like to 1) switch the email address and 2) pay to continue my pro status after the 90 days.

My issue is all of the links in the forums and FAQs link to pages that seemingly don’t exist in my account settings. The only settings I can view are basic info, change password, mail settings, linked accounts, and delete account. Am I missing something? I’d like to continue my progress and am willing to pay for it. What I want to avoid is having to make an entirely new account and restart the work I have completed so far.

Hi @tater636, welcome to the community. There’s no option for you to upgrade to Pro because you already have Pro. :upside_down_face: You’ll need to wait until the scholarship expires in order to upgrade your account to Pro.

Gotcha! Once the scholarship expires and I upgrade to pro normally, will all the other sections of the settings appear? Also, I assume I can switch my email address to a non-edu one after the fact and that my progress will be retained upon re-upping my account?

Which settings are you missing?

Yes, and yes! You can switch your email out, and all progress remains as saved.

In regards to missing settings, I’m not entirely sure what the full settings toolbar looks like so I’m not 100% sure. I know you already addressed the payment section, the main other one I saw so far was the “gift pro to get pro” section – but it sounds like that will also appear once my current scholarship expires. So assuming those are the only other sections aside from the ones in my original post, then I guess I’m good! Thank you!

1 Like