How to type the symbol '||' using the keyboard?


Guys, I cannot find on my keyboard the symbol ‘||’ for OR. Whenever I need to type it I have to go copy and paste. Is there a shortcut?


the or operator consist of two vertical bars (|), usually its on the same the key as the backslash. You just need to type it twice, it must exist on your keyboard, otherwise google your language/keyboard layout to locate it


use the button to the right of the apostrophe


This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.