How to stop a path?

I must’ve clicked on the “Code Foundations” path once, because since then it has been showing up as a “path in progress”, even though I’m not interested in it.

How can I make it stop showing up? Thank you for your answers!

P.S.: how can I change my name on this forum from blogsurfer_?

1 Like

Hello, welcome to codecademy.
To change your name:
1.Click your profile
2.Click the settings button
3.Scroll down, change your name!
4.Click “Save Changes”
Im not sure about the paths, sorry.

2 Likes

You can’t stop your path (as I know).
Even if they would be like courses and you could click on reset path (there isn’t a button for this, this is just an example) it would still show up but with 0% of progress

Hope this helps :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks, but that’s my “name”, not my “username” as far as I know. Thanks for the comment though!

2 Likes

Maybe just search it up… Anyways here is the link: https://www.codecademy.com/account
When you are done click “update profile”

3 Likes

if you checked, the account settings allows you to change both your name and username.

and given codecademy uses SSO (single-sign-on), changing your username in the codecademy account settings will also change your forum name (although this might require logging out and back in on the forum)

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply! It didn’t work ‘inside the forum’, but on the link t hat burningcat posted it did.

2 Likes

Turns out I was trying to do it on the wrong page (inside the forum), where I could only change my username. That worked though

2 Likes