How to start a project in a course again without resetting the whole course progress?

Hi, guys!

I’m sorry in advance if I’m asking something simple that was already asked several times before. I searched , but couldn’t find the answer.

I was just wondering is there a way to start a project in a course again without resetting the whole course progress? I just wanted to go again through some projects in Learn JavaScript course, but it seems like once I finish a lesson you can still go back and go through it from the very begging, but with projects it’s not a case. But maybe I just don’t know how to do so.

Here https://www.codecademy.com/courses/introduction-to-javascript/projects/kelvin-weather-javascript , once I press the back button it just takes me not one step back in the project, but simply to the previous step which is a lesson called Variables.

Could you help me please?

Thank you!

Hi there, you can easily press the reset project button below. Then your project will be reset, you will be able to redo it again :smiley:.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick answer.

I’ve already tried to do as you suggested, but when I press the reset it just resets the last twelfth step of the project. Then, when I press the back button I go not to the previous eleventh step in the project called Kelvin Weather, but to the lesson called Variables

Actually, I was just not attentive enough and thought that Projects work the same way as Lessons when you have to go back to a previous page in order to check out a previous step or a previous part of a lesson, but in Projects all the steps and parts are on the same page. Sorry for bothering everyone. Have a good day :slight_smile: