How to post on this new forum

Hello Alex,

How do I post it to the correct category in general forums? Sorry I’m so slow;{
Thanks, Irene

Have you checked out this thread?

Don’t forget to keep in mind the User Levels on this forum. You may find that you are unable to do something because of your lower user level. Don’t worry! You can move up through the ranks quickly :smile: Learn about User Trust Levels here.

How do I start posting?

We’re starting with a clean slate in this new forum, so you may have to ask your question or post your comment to begin talking with others in the community.

• To start a new topic use the at the top right of the page.

• When posting, be sure to include a meaningful subject line, a detailed description or your question or issue and images or files which help further illustrate your point.

• Be aware, the Category you choose could be as important as the subject line itself, be sure to choose the appropriate Category.

Replying

If you’d like to contribute to a post, you’ll notice several Reply buttons. Clicking the Reply button next to a post or at the bottom of the thread will open the editor on the bottom of the screen. The left side of the editor is for typing. The right side gives you a preview of what your post looks like.

Thank you, and Happy Learning!
@AlexCommunityMgr
-Codecademy Community Manager

A post was merged into an existing topic: Welcome to our forums! Please Introduce Yourself

This topic is solved.