How to disable "Are you stuck?" popup?

As I’m working through my first modules, I’m constantly being assaulted by this popup. It makes me stop and click “heck no!” and then I have to click back onto the programming area. Often, I’m riffing off of what I’ve been learning, reinforcing my understanding of the concept. How can I permanently disable this thing?

6 Likes

You can’t disable it unfortunately, I’ve been seeing it too, but you can’t do anything about it

3 Likes

Coding goals, I guess. Maybe they use it as motivation.

4 Likes

I would like it disabled too. Hopefully we can get some attention to this thread to raise awareness.

2 Likes

Yes, please please please please let us disable this pop up. Or give us a slider to say when we want the help. All this pop up does is remove us from the learning experience and frustrate me to the ends of the earth.

As the pop up come up we have to use the mouse to click a button on the pop up, but that takes us out of the command line window and then we have to click back into it. As we are learning command line we should always always be in the command line.

2 Likes

Yes I HATE this too! Please disable it!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your feedback! We have now disabled this popup. :slight_smile:

2 Likes