How to create user defined layouts in wordpress

I want to make a site for my client. In wordpress we have restrictions, so i want to change the layouts and to add some other features in a page about [link in profile]. Please help me regarding this issue.

Bro the same issue I have been facing, I also want to make a website in wordpress but an error seems to be appeared plz help me to fix the issue see the issue [link in profile] and help me to fix.
Thank you in advance.

First learn HTML, CSS and Jquery and then learn Wordpress Theme development. After you will be able to develop such type of site.

Regards,

Dot Repository

Bro the same issue I have been facing, I also want to make a website in Wordpress but an error seems to have appeared plz help me to fix the issue see the issue [link in profile] and help me to fix.
Thank you in advance.

This topic is being taken out of the index until such time as this forum supports WordPress discussions. On the whole it may be a worthwhile topic, but it is currently not in CC curriculum so does not need an official forum category.

It follows that as PHP courses emerge the likelihood of how to utilize one’s PHP knowledge in customizing CMS (dynamic) themes will come into question. Just now, there are too few members active to address any WordPress specific, let alone dynamic site questions.

A word of advice to the current members in this topic, please do not include a link in your topic opener. It looks like spam. Wait until someone responds, then point them to your profile where the link is allowed. Expect said edit on your posts and profile by a moderator.

Click your avatar to expose the link. You should be able to right-click and go to web address.

Update

Topic has been given a new category and links moved to profiles so it will presently be re-listed.

Notes

The member may change the link at a later date which could have an effect on the topic posts relating to it.

Should there be no activity on this topic within the next three months, it’s likely it will be permanently removed.