A great topic is one that provides potential helpers with enough information to start helping you answer your question! But, before you go ahead and create a new topic, be sure to search for existing answers!
Use the search feature in the upper right or use Google––a common practice among the developer community.
To create a topic that everyone will read, follow these 5 simple steps:
1 Write a specific and concise title
- Ex: A good title: “Dasmoto Project: how do I include my images?”
- Ex: A title that needs work: “im stuck help plzzz”.
2 Provide as much information and context as possible in the body of your post.
- Explain what you were attempting to do and how –– ie. your thought process and approach.
- Copy and paste your code into the composer (ie. text box), highlight it, and find and click on the </> icon in the tool navbar.
4 Reference Additional Resources
- Include screenshots and URLs to the lesson, quiz, or project you’re stuck on.
If you remember to do the steps above, we’re confident you’ll get accurate and fast responses to your questions!