How to create a commenting service from scratch on Google Sites with Javascript or HTMl

Hi!

I am creating a website that is similar to “Goodreads” and I am looking for a commenting service, but I was wondering if you could possibly make your own commenting service for the site that would connect to the students G-Suite account? I am no programmer, so I would need someone to write a full code for the commenting service.

Does this make sense?

Thanks!

If you need software written, find a software company in your area who can write the program for you. That is literally there job, its what people get paid for. This software company then can also make analyse of which features are do-able, and how much that would cost

Hi!

I am trying to create a log in and sign up service for my website that should connect to your G Suit account and to my commenting service. Is this possible in HTMl and Javascript? I know nothing about code.

Does this make sense?

html and js are both front-end, login functionality also needs a back-end. before you learned enough to make this yourself i estimate one to two years.

You should hire a software developer, . There are sites like upwork where you can hire a software developer.