How long to finish / complete the Front-End Engineer Path?

Hi people,

I was wondering if anybody who completed the Front-End career path can give me an estimation of how long it has taken him/her to finish the course? Did you have a programming background?

It used to say something like 350 hours on the course page itself.

I probably invested ca. 250 hours and I am at around 1/3.
No programming background.

Appreciate your inputs.
Paul

1 Like

Then I’d say you’re looking at probably 750 hours to complete it, no? Assuming that you maintain your current pace, which isn’t a given.

This kind of question comes up occasionally, and each time I feel compelled to make the point that it’s, well, quite a pointless one.

You will not learn in the same way, or at the same rate, as anyone else. The estimated completion time is only an estimate, though with no indication given as to how it was arrived at; you would be much better served by directing your focus to how well you comprehend and can apply the material rather than fretting over how long it’s taking for you to be able to do so. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That is a good way of looking at it and actually the perfect answer.

Thank you kind stranger :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem. :slight_smile:

Should you get stuck with anything in the FE path, feel free to ask about it here on the forums and I’m sure someone will be able to give you a nudge in the right direction.

Otherwise, all I can add is to stick with it - it already seems like you’re putting the work in to get a proper understanding of what’s being covered, which is great stuff. :+1:

1 Like