How does bounceBubbles() work?

[quote=“erinczimmerman, post:1, topic:428084”]
‘Gerardo’
bubbles will bounce]

I’m completely new to coding too, still confused in the bounceBubbles().

1 Like

bouncebubble() is basically an action. you don’t do anything with it because this action is already a preset in the source. what this does is when you hover your mouse over the text (message) the text will bounce.

2 Likes

nothing. this is an action.

1 Like

Hi Methodslayer, bounceBubbles() is a javascript command code that tells the Bubbles to bounce. For this exercise page, you don’t do anything with the bounceBubbles() line. Hope this helps clarify this.

Because it is good practice to write semicolons. In my personal opinion, it should be necessary, but it’s not. Most JavaScript environments have ASI, also known as Automatic Semicolon Insertion. For this reason, it is not necessary to put semicolons yourself.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

hello everyone, I’m new to coding. how can I add different colours to bounce bubbles
red = [0, 100, 63];
orange = [40, 100, 60];
green = [75, 100, 40];
blue = [156, 77, 55];
purple = [320, 50, 60];

// Letters in the message will cycle through these colors:
letterColors = [red, orange, green, blue, purple];

message = ‘Multiple colors!’;

drawName(message, letterColors);
bounceBubbles();

what should I do here. I’m confess

the parentheses are used to set parameters so that you better understand the idea of parameters, I will give you this example …

The height of a child … according to the example would be like this: childheight();

Now, having this structure, we can define the parameter for example (150 cm, 1.50 m, 22 inches, etc.). If you see these values they can be any value and they are within the parentheses … if we had childheight(150cm ); We are defining the value of 150 centimetres as the parameter, while if we leave it blank, we are indicating that there will be a value and that we will define it or take it later in the code.

bhumi 31680582833patel

kiran//yo 314[hgo] can

I’m also new too. I just want to clear my confusion please. So basically, this boucebubbles action isn’t really an html? It is just an action for beginners to play around with and understand how it works?