How do you stay motivated?

I think of how much time I waste on Netflix and how I could be using that time to invest in myself instead.

2 Likes

I’m an electronics guy too. I’ve played with a number of microcontrollers, but most applications for Raspberry Pi refer to Python. So now I’m learning Python for school and for my personal interest in controlling Raspberry Pis.

**I wish I had codecademy pro version a little longer with me. My pro is going to end up on 1st July, i so hope that I complete my python course. What about you?

HI I have started with C++

Hi, everyone! This field is pretty new for me, my first week is going well. I hug you mentally and wish everyone good progress during this month of challenge! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, Vera! Keep us updated on your progress and feel free to reach out anytime. Happy coding~

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your support! :hugs:

2 Likes

Hello everyone , I am starting the 30day coding challenge and I’ll be learning Python . Very Excited to be a part of the community . :slight_smile:

Hi guys, I have taken the 30 days code challenge and I am currently learning Python. Now it’s 9th day of my 30 days challenge and it’s going on very well. Motivation always doesn’t help but Tony Robbins do.

2 Likes