Problems with the “ARE YOU STUCK?” Prompt
- Prompt comes up sometimes before you’ve done anything.
- Prompt appears before validation of the current step finishes.
- Prompt appears even when the current task item validates as correct.
- Being interrupted while you are trying things which are not specifically on the task list
- Being asked if you’re stuck because you achieved the solution in a way the system didn’t expect.
Solution: Just make a highly visible link that people can click if they get stuck and want the answer. Don’t be obtrusive and punish everybody else . It’s such bad design
ITS SO ANNOYING.