We all have that time when we say we I love coding! then it changes to I HATE coding!
Coding is not always sunshine and rainbows, sometimes it thunders and there's BAD storms
So after a full and long day of coding/programming what do you do to relax
PS. I'm not trying to spread negativity about programming !
What I do:
- I come here to the forum to hangout help others and I also chat to other Moderators (we are fun people !)
ps. I don't come here to let of steam, when I need to let of steam I eat ! I don't suggest you interact with people when you are frustrated cos then you might end up in a fight !
- I watch YouTube video's [sometimes about tech, tutorials or just fun video's]
- I like going on social media seeing new posts interacting with programmer pages ect.
- Reading eBooks (not about coding or studying anything)
- Baking !
- I get away from my pc and interact with the world !
What do you do ???