How do i make all paragraphs have the font Garamond?

I need help making all paragraphs have a Garamond style.

<p> {font-family:Garamond;
       font-weight:bold;
       color:#000000;
 }

<div p> { 
       font-family:Garamond;
       style-decoration:Garamond;   
       font-weight:bolnderline 

}

<div p> { 
       text-decoration:underline;color:#7AC5CD

}

First of all, CSS syntax goes like this:

selector {
    property: value;
}

Notice there's no <> around the selector. Hence your selectors should just be p or div p not <p> or <div p>.

Next, you can just put font-family: Garamond; in your p selector. That should target all the paragraphs.
Also remove that style-decoration:Garamond; at the very bottom of the code.

ok Then what would i do?

''' selector {
}

p {font-family:Garamond;
}

div p {
font-weight:bolnderline

}

div p {
text-decoration:underline;color:#7AC5CD

}

li p {
}
'''

it passed..

The

selector {
}

is just an example of what the CSS syntax looks like. No need to copy and paste it into your code. It won't do anything and will just take up space.

Also, next time, if you want to have ALL your paragraphs to be in a certain way, just put all the styles into your p selector. That way, you don't need to repeat it in div p...and div p again. You can also combine your div p (as you have 2).

This will open up more space (as sometimes that will become an issue in code) and will make the code cleaner without any redundancies.

oh okay! Thanks for the help! :smile: I'll know what to do next time!!!!
:grinning:

that's if i don't forget. :open_mouth:

I hope you don't forget to be neat and concise :stuck_out_tongue: That's basically what I'm telling you to do.

Just make sure you are not using the fonts on your computer when designing a website. Garamond is NOT a websafe font. That means that only you will see the font on your machine. So will others who have Garamond, but not everyone does.

There are a few websafe fonts that are common to Mac, PC, Linux... Your BEST solution to fonts is to use Google Fonts.

The selection is HUGE and you link to the font on Google so EVERYONE who visits your site will see it with the fonts you choose.