A computer sleuth basically
I chose a random category because there were no similar ones to my question
The general idea would be to have a function which calculate:
- The number of words available - Total words count
- The number of sentences - Total sentences count
- Get the total of both then you can get the average by dividing Total words count/ Total sentences count
Questions you need to think of:
- How to check for a word, how you determine a word in a sentence?
- How to check for a sentence, how you determine a sentence is a sentence, what constitutes it?
It’s an interesting small project but you will have to come up with your own code, come back and ask more questions if you’re stuck, other experienced users will able to help that way.
Hope the idea helps to spark your innovation. Cheers
Thank you so much, this really helped
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.