How do I change font sizes? [FIXED]

I can't figure out how to properly nest font size in a paragraph.

<p p style="font-size 10px"> Some text for you to make tiny! </p>
        <p p style="font-size 20px"> Some text for you to make normal size!</p>
        <p p style="font-size 40px">Some text for you to make super big!</p>

Can you post your code so i can tell the exactly where it goes wrong?

if you edit/update your question, leave a reply so i get a notification, take the following steps to make your code visible:

if this instructions are unclear, you can also insert 3 backticks before and after your code, like so:

```
<p>visible</p>
```

the backtick is located above the tab key on your keyboard

Alright, I updated it and posted the code.

Oh my god, never mind, I'm a complete idiot, I forgot to add a colon.

I see you solved it. i still wanted to attend you to something

there are two problems here, the first is that you only need to add the style attribute to a html opening tag, in this process there is no need to create extra opening tag or insert (in this case) a extra p in the opening tag:

<p style="">

and the second problem is indeed that you forgot a colon after font-size (as you figured out), but you still had that extra p in there, which SCT let pass while it shouldn't

Can you tell me how to do it? I'm stuck too!

every case if different, please post your code so we can check it

This is my code.

some text for you to make tiny!

some text for you to make normal size!

some text for you to make super big!

stetim94! Why aren't you ansering me?

Hi @yinl8409,

We forum volunteers are under no obligation at all to help you. We simply do it because we like helping others. Shouting at us, but really just people in general, isn't nice, and you shouldn't do it unless you have a very good reason (and even then, try reconsidering).
But neither @stetim94 or I can help you until you format your code. See his post above:

Could be i missed it, good you remind me. BUt as @zystvan pointed out, shouting won't help. and zystvan points out , can't help you without your code being visible, (i both posted solution and and format instructions to make your code visible in this thread), if you want my help, please make your code visible

post code we will help..
but i guess your code is smthng like

<html>
<p>
<span id=tiny>some text for you to make tiny!</span>
<span id=normal>some text for you to make normal size!</span>
<span id=big>some text for you to make super big!</span>
</p>
</html>

so in your css you could do this
add a span tag in your html!!
then in your css

p .tiny{
font:6px;
}
p .normal{
font:12px;
}
p .big{
font:26px;
}

this is answer has a few flaws: at this point in the course, people don't know what id's are, what internal stylesheet is, and external stylesheet is not available, and if it was, doesn't matter, still don't know what it is

@joelmomanyi To point out a few more problems, you're missing a <body> and <head> in that code, and you're giving the <span>s ids, but then trying to select the class, rather than the id.
And also, font is a real CSS property (although I don't think it's what you wanted here), but to use it, you at least need a second parameter for the font-family.

oh wow, how on earth did i miss that? nice catch @zystvan. I guess i never properly looked at the code given that it was useless (people don't know internal/external stylesheet at this point in the course)

add a colon it will work have a nice day a come back to code cadmy :tada: bye - Fabian alejo lopez