Host/notebook wont update

for soem reason when I’m doing the pro ggplot exercise (have also noticed this issue in other exercises) when I type into the console and save my work, nothing new appears in the notebook. This has even happened when I’ve put very basic code in so I know its not an error because the code is wrong - I can’t seem to find any problem! Does anyone know how to fix this? I can’t progress until I do :((

You must select a tag to post in this category. Please find the tag relating to the section of the course you are on

When you ask a question, don’t forget to include a link to the exercise or project you’re dealing with!

If you want to have the best chances of getting a useful answer quickly, make sure you follow our guidelines about how to ask a good question. That way you’ll be helping everyone – helping people to answer your question and helping others who are stuck to find the question and answer! :slight_smile:

I have the very same problem - on clicking “Run” the original notebook as provided will be run, but not any changes I make. So I can’t get the excercise counted as right. Happened to me on my last project and on the ggplot excercises I was trying to do now. Very frustrating!